Saturday, July 27, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge and Flower Shop....NEW from SU!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

After viewing the SU! 2013 Convention Opening Session on YouTube...and seeing the GREAT samples made, I had to PLAY.  Yes, this set is a FUN set...Gorgeous Grunge. I did miss my Itty Bitty Backgrounds...and that goes back a ways. This set makes it easy to add those splatters and just the right touch of grunge to my cards. What do you think?....



This is a Gate Fold card that I designed for our next Stamp Nite. One of the Gals requested this fold.... I try to please!  Next, you see another gate fold, opened.

This card is the same, except what FUN I had adding the Black Neutrals Designer Paper to the side. It matches the Flower from Flower Shop! And I DO love adding just a touch of GOLD embossing powder.... thanks PAM. I used the new Chalk Talk Framelits for my tag, embossed with a new folder from the Holiday Catalog.





Thank You SU!

.....and Gals, Don't forget to stop by the next STAMP NITE to pick up the New Holiday Catalog! .....Check my EVENTS at www.djouellette.stampinup.net,  send me an email...or comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment